Ankle Health & Taping Clinic
35 105 CA$35.00 - CA$105.00
COST: $35 + HST or $105 + HST(with First Aid, CPR & AED class)
Along with our First Aid training we are pleased to offer a two hour ankle and lower limb injury and ankle taping clinic geared to better equip athletes, parents, guardians and team officials. Lower limb and ankle injuries seem to be the most common on court injury for most basketball players. This clinic will include:
1) Injury assessment of the lateral and medial ankle
2) Lower limb fracture assessment
3) Identify common lower body injuries, how to prevent them & at home treatment
3) Quick comprehensive anatomy
4) Reasons to use tape and not to use tape
6) Show how to tape ankle (lateral and medial) - time to practice 3 rounds
Many children are growing at a quick rate and because of that ailments like Osgood Schlatter and Patellar Tendonitis are common place for young athletes. Taping of these ailments will be demonstrated as well.
This class is for experienced and non-experienced individuals and will be taking place at the Superstore at 401 & Weston Rd on January 28/18 at 5pm in the basement training centre.
It will be conducted by Ana Maria Vera Mejia (Head of Sports Medicine) at A2 Athletic Performance & Medicine.
We accept: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Visa Debit & Mastercard Debit
For Email Money Transfer please call us at 1.844.466.7538 ext.3 or 416.850.5684 ext. 3